Student ID Savings
While college is full of enriching education and not-to-miss experiences, there is no doubt that the cost can definitely add up. While there are scholarships and grants, don't forget about the perks of student ID savings too. This is something extremely underutilized, and it's a shame since many stores and restaurants offer a discount to students, they just don't openly advertise it. We've pulled together some of the most important student ID savings so you know where to go to save.
- Amazon. Did you know as a student that you can get free 2-day shipping for 6 months, not to mention a discount on Prime? This is great if you're getting your books off of Amazon for your classes this semester.
- FedEx Office. If you run out of printing or need to ship something back home, check out FedEx Office. They offer a 30% discount on documents and 20% off on shipping with your student ID.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft stores. Calling all crafters and potential sorority girls! If you register with their discount program, you'll receive 10% off on all purchases as well as coupons.
- The New York Times. If you're a fan of reading the newspaper and no longer have it being delivered since you aren't at your house, get it at a discounted rate. Pay 99 cents for the first four weeks and 50% off the regular rate after that.
- The Wall Street Journal. Get more than 75% off regular rates for print, online, and even mobile delivery. That's a pretty sweet deal to keep up on everything happening.
- Sam's Club. This is a big one for students, especially those trying to save money. Sign up for a Collegiate Membership to not only get a discount on membership, but also extra savings on college essentials.
- TOMS. If you need new shoes and want to help others, get free shipping on all orders with this company when you use your student ID. Don't worry, they'll still send a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair you buy.
- The Limited. If you're looking for some interview outfits, check them out and receive 15% off every in-store purchase.
- Apple. Update your laptop in style. They offer education pricing for students, including up to $200 off a new Mac. This even counts towards students who have been accepted into college, so start shopping!
- Adobe will give you their software for a great price when you purchase the student edition. Brush up your creative design skills at a deal.
- HP. They too want students to be prepared, so they off an HP Academy, which allows students to take advantage of education discount savings for custom computers.
- Lenovo. They too will offer discounts on Lenovo laptops and more, simply enter your school on their website.
- Dell. Dell University won't be left out! They also offer savings and packages designed for students.
- Subway. Already a good option for college students, save an additional 10% when you show your student ID.
- Burger King. It's like these chains know their audience. They offer 10% off your order with your student ID.
- Qdoba. Enjoy a $5 student burrito meal. It's not quite taco Tuesday, but close enough.
- State Farm. You a Brainiac? Keep your grades up and receive up to 25% off with their Good Student Discount. The best part is this discount lasts until you turn 2
- Allstate. Save up to 25% on insurance with Allstate by turning in those good grades up until you're 2
- Madame Tussauds. Save 15% off your admission for a fun day or night out with friends.
- AMC Theaters. Did someone say movie night? On Thursdays enjoy a cheaper admission right with your student ID. Don't forget the popcorn.
- Penske. Save money while moving with a Penske truck rental. You'll get a 10% discount when you show your student ID.
- Sporting events. Check out your local sports stadiums for student discounts. Depending on where you are, they may sell Student Section tickets at a discounted price just for students at your school.
These are just a few of the many student ID savings offered to college students. With all these different savings, you can save money, while still going out and living up that college life. In between studying of course.
- Bold Commerce